June 1, 2019 7:07 PM
TurboTax does not actually e-file that form with your state return. TurboTax will fill it out, but you will have to print and mail it to the state.
If you haven't filed, then skip down to the instructions in the article below.
If you have already filed, then you will need to get back into your state return to complete this form. Below are the general instructions on how to get back into your return and print out the form.
- Log back into your TurboTax account and select the option to "Add a State” under Your Tax Return and Documents on your Tax Homepage
- This will let you back into your return without actually adding a state
- You will go back to the Minnesota return and proceed through the screens until you get to the one described in the article below
- Follow the advice laid out in the article below and be careful not to change anything else on your MN state return while you are filling out the M1PR
- After you finish with this form, go to the Print Center under Tax Tools on the left-hand side of your screen and print your MN return - the M1PR will be in the pdf and you can file it as described in the article below