wzimmerman83

US expats with US bank accounts cannot use the direct deposit feature. If the account is in the USA with an American bank this should be allowed but it isn't. Right?

Can someone enable this feature? The only text I found for direct deposit was that it has to be a US bank. I have an account at one -yet because my address is outside of the USA I can't attach the routing and account number even though it is a major US bank....
KarenJ2

We accept credit, debit, and pre-paid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address. 

If you do not have a US billing address, perhaps you have a friend or relative in the US that could assist you. 

wzimmerman83

This doesn't have to do with paying for TurboTax but allowing me to include a direct deposit account on my tax return for things like what is currently going on and the need for it.