turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bulletproofqueen
Returning Member

My electronic stimulus submission was accepted by the IRS along with my federal efile...

However I haven't filed taxes since 2017, does this mean I will get a stimulus check? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

33 Replies
KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

My electronic stimulus submission was accepted by the IRS along with my federal efile...

If you filed a 2019 federal return and you qualify for a stimulus payment, you will receive one.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
bulletproofqueen
Returning Member

I have no income and a 2 year old child. I'm a single mom. Shouldn' I qualify? I did the federal return for the stimulus. Since I got that email that said it has been accepted, does that mean I qualify for the stimulus check? 

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Yes, you should qualify for the stimulus check. Please select this Irs link to find out your check status. Select the get my payment option to view your status.

bulletproofqueen
Returning Member

The button is greyed out. I can't click it. 

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

If your stimulus registration was accepted by the IRS, then you will get your stimulus payment direct deposited into your bank account.  There is nothing else you need to do.

If I already submit the stimulus registration on turbotax and already received the email said it was accepted by the IRS from Turbotax. Do I need to e-filing for non-filer on IRS website?

DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

No.  The registration take the place of filing a tax return.  

huypham1031
Returning Member

when i can recieve stimulus payment in my bank account after accepted

That’s not true tho. I file with Turbo ever year. This year it’s been 2 months since I’ve heard anything about my 2019 taxes, I did not get the stimulus check nor does the “get my payment” have any information. I keep receiving errors. I received my state taxes just fine but just because you filed doesn’t mean you’re getting anything back!!

MayaD
Expert Alumni

You can check the status of your payment through the IRS Get my Payment site.

Hello

My Federal Stimulus was accepted on 4/7/20

When I visit TurboTax, I see that it says Stimulus submission was accepted

Does this guarentee me to receive the federal stimulus check?

I have NOT RECEIVED anything as of yet.

When I go to the get my payment option on IRS.GOV it says "payment status not available"

Can ANYONE FROM turbotax please help with this? Why is it that everyone has received their payments but I am still waiting? 

I am starting to think I never should have used the federal stimulus filing option on turbotax since I DONT HAVE ANY information nor have anyone to contact from either Turbotax or IRS

Mariemomo
Returning Member

I am having the same problem. I dont know what is going on. They are  saying your DD info is on the pdf after being accepted and that is how irs gets your banking info. But I owed money to IRS and read that they dont use your payment account to deposit stimulus. Then I'm reading that  filing  during stimulus registration is accepted as payment info. I'm so confused

Mariemomo
Returning Member

Also my stimulus submission has been accepted has disappeared from my home page and now has my federal and state return. Where did that message go?

Mariemomo
Returning Member

When? Others have recieved theres and I use Turbotax and nothing has been deposited. Federal has been accepted. State has been accepted and refund given from state already. I owed on federal but filed with stimulus registration on turbotax. It said stimulus was accepted. That message has disappeared. What is going on?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies