Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Unemployment credit

If I filed already, and it showed me "owing" and now with unemployment credit, I get a REFUND, am I required to send in the amount I originally owed when I originally filed (without the unemployment credit)?

2 Replies
Level 13
Expert Alumni

Unemployment credit

No, you do not need to pay since your original return will show a refund after the IRS adjusts it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings