bj4509

Under what you need to mail...It is telling me to attach copy or copy B W-2 to the front of my form 1040EZ. where do I locate it?

SheilaL

Your W-2 is the document you were given by your employer which shows your earnings and taxes withheld.  You would have used it to enter your income information into the program.  It is also called a "Wage and Tax Statement."  There are several copies of that document provided to you so that if you are mailing your tax returns you have a copy for the federal return, as well as copies for state and/or local tax returns.  You will find it on the bottom of these forms. You should also always keep a copy for your own records.

SheilaL