turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ronijay

Unable to print form 8949 Sales and Dispostion of Capital Assets to submit with form 8453. I can open it on computer, but cannot print it or find it in the printed forms.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Unable to print form 8949 Sales and Dispostion of Capital Assets to submit with form 8453. I can open it on computer, but cannot print it or find it in the printed forms.

Do you get this pop up notice? If so, restarting TurboTax and/or your computer may fix the problem.

Also note, if there is no entry on this form it won't be included in your forms list on the left side.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Do you get this pop up notice? If so, restarting TurboTax and/or your computer may fix the problem.

Also note, if there is no entry on this form it won't be included in your forms list on the left side.

ronijay

Rebooting the computer solved the problem. Thanks for your help.

Great! Glad to help-----
Manage cookies