TurboTax took money out of my account which was unauthorized. I agreed for the funds to come out of my income tax refund not my bank account. I need to speak to an agent

Money was taken out of my account today which was unauthorized. I agree for money to come out of my income tax check when I agreed on that TurboTax took the money out which was on my receipt that they got their money and that I was getting this amount and refund so happens if the IRS took the whole check so get the money from the IRS then y'all deducted y'all pay from my pay when I was going to pay me so get your money from the IRS and took the money from them I need the money put back into my bank account

See What if the IRS reduces your refund or delays it.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2552376-what-if-my-federal-refund-isn-t-enough-to-cover-my-turbota...  

Then when the IRS does send your refund they won't take the fees out again.

And, Why you got charged,

You should have received 4 emails asking for the fees.  If you don't pay they will debit your account.  You had to agree to it.

You probably clicked continue on this screen fast