turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbotax prepared tax feturn for 2018 for self and wife . paid fee . return not filed . . what next how to filereturn with CRA

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Turbotax prepared tax feturn for 2018 for self and wife . paid fee . return not filed . . what next how to filereturn with CRA

I am registered individual with CRA 

Please see the Answer below.  If that's not your situation, and if you're preparing a US tax return, then please explain in full what your question means and what you need to know.

CRA  IS CANADA REVENUE AGENCY

YES PREPARING A CANADA RETURN FOR 2018

Yes, that's what made me suspect you were at the wrong website.   This is the USA TurboTax community forum.   But the links I provided below should get you to the right place for any Canada TurboTax issues.

CRA???  Canada Revenue Agency?

Are you preparing a Canada return?    This is the USA TurboTax community forum.  If you are asking about Canada taxes or Canada TurboTax, see these links:

Here is the website for the Canada TurboTax community forum:

And here is the main website for TurboTax Canada:
http://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/index.jsp
paul123
Returning Member

how do I send my 2018 return?

paul123
Returning Member

I am not sure you answered my question on how to send my 2018 return to CRA

This is the USA forum.

Here is the Canada forum  

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/tax-help

Or Contact TurboTax Canada Support

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies