turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Please advise when turbo tax will have 8606T ready -- today is 2/15, do we have a revised date/time?

What is the revised date/time for the 8606T? I've been waiting for it to file. I don't have any realized gains/losses on the Traditional IRA I contributed to. When will Turbo tax be ready?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CaraLO

Please advise when turbo tax will have 8606T ready -- today is 2/15, do we have a revised date/time?

There is currently not a revised date/time for form 8606T.  At this time, we would expect that form to be available before the end of today.  Please check back later today. 

It has been available on TaxACT and from the IRS for weeks.... why the delay on TurboTax???
CaraLO

The IRS needs to approve forms for software providers.  We are still anticipating that form will be available today.

Turbotax is in California, so it is still early there. Try again later in the day.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4260863-i-cannot-file-turbo-tax-is-missing-form-8606t-and-8606s-wh...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies