Anonymous
Not applicable

Turbotax found no errors in my return. I filed. Then when I tried to print, it found an error--a missing cusip number. What should I do?

PatriciaV

Nothing. Wait until the IRS has processed your return and sent your refund (if any). Then wait two to three months to see if you receive a letter from the IRS requesting additional information (unlikely). At that point, you can provide the omitted CUSIP number. This is a fairly easy process and a lot less hassle than preparing an amended return, which has to be printed and mailed (no e-file).

PatriciaV