Vlad1

TurboTax Business 2018 gives error "Your forms can not be printed. Error in converting your forms to PDF format"

After e-filing federal next screen says "Print and mail these forms to the government. Even though you e-filed, don't skip this paperwork. There are items required by the government to complete your return. We'll only print the forms you need"
Clicking on "Print required forms" fails with "Your forms can not be printed. Error in converting your forms to PDF format".
According to the answer here for Business 2017 (!?) https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4268046-turbotax-business-error-your-forms-can-not-be-printed-erro... as a "workaround" I can manually print the forms from the file menu.
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH FORMS I NEED TO PRINT AND MAIL? The print from the file menu includes ALL the forms, none of them say which one is supposed to be mailed.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

" HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH FORMS I NEED TO PRINT AND MAIL?"

Save the file as a PDF on your computer after you select, "All official forms required for filing" under the FILE tab, Print/Save for Your Records section. Then, open that PDF and print the forms.

Vlad1

Tried that. It includes all forms as if I was not e-filing but mailing everything. I have no way of figuring out which of them Turbo Tax decided must be mailed anyway after I e-filed.

I've the same exact error - What is the solution ? This is a very concerning bug..

kalwein

Same issue.

Any response?