To delete the Farm Income form in TurboTax Online, please complete the following steps below:
- Sign in to TurboTax (if you're not already signed in)
- Click on the Take me to my return button
- Select Tax Tools> then, Tools (lower left side bar).
- Select Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form you wish to delete and follow the instructions to remove. (Please see Image Below)
If you are using the TurboTax CD/Download Windows Version, please complete the following steps to delete a form:
- Switch to Forms mode. By opening your return,
- Select the Forms icon in the upper right corner of your screen (or choose Forms from the View menu at top).
- In the left pane, select the form you want to remove.
- After the form is generated in the right pane, click the Delete Form button at the bottom of the window.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to remove the form or forms and click Close Form to get back to the main screen. (Please see image below).
When preparing returns in multiple states, it's best to do your part-year resident state (AR) state returns first, and your resident (GA) state last. So, that the credit for the nonresident state taxes paid is accurately calculated on your resident state tax return
Please see FAQ (click on see entire answer), and complete the steps to enter your nonresident state: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302052