turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo debit card

@MDmartin wrote:

It appears my account has been closed can I reopen? As I am expecting Covid relief

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/treasury-and-irs-begin-delivering-second-round-of-economic-impact-payme...

Turbo debit card

My account  was close dont no why

Turbo debit card

Did u get it figured out i ak having the same issue

Turbo debit card

I'm not able to use my card it says it inactive

mplo

Turbo debit card

hi my account was closed and I am expecting the stimulus to go to my account and I have a new card but it won’t let me active it 

Tay4
Level 1

Turbo debit card

I’ve tried both way. Still was no help getting a new card.

Turbo debit card

Mine said the same thing. So the customer service rep said I gotta order another card to open an account or wait until I file my taxes to receive another card. I think that is not right it should stay open so that taxes can go to the same card. 

AmyC
Expert Alumni

Turbo debit card

You will need to contact Green Dot:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo debit card

I cannot find my turbo card that's on my account. But I have an old card if that helps. And my account and routing number. I need access to my money asap

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

Turbo debit card

To receive a replacement card and/or report your card lost or stolen you can use the link provided below. I have also included a link that includes the customer service number for the TurboTax card:

How to report your card lost or stolen

How to contact TurboTax card customer service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo debit card

My card is lost in I would like another one

Turbo debit card

@takoda_wilson wrote:

My card is lost in I would like another one

Answered in your prior post for the same question here - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/i-lost-my-turbo-tax-card/01/2573787

Turbo debit card

I'm having a problem my card got stuck in a ATM I closed account requested a new card it's been over 14 days both of my returns on it I need to pay bills everything is automated is there live support 

Turbo debit card

@Kingjoey81  You have not told us what kind of card got jammed in the ATM so we have no idea what support link to give you.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Murillo9

Turbo debit card

Porque cerraron mi cuenta y no me deja hacer compras en línea,aún te lo mucho dinero

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies