piercemartin473

Trying to print my Illinois tax return after I finalized everything and I can't find the file

Alma

To view and print your State return, you will need to get back into the tax preparation to do this, please follow the instructions below:

•     Log into your TurboTax account that you filed your return from

•     Click on My TurboTax at the upper left top of the page
  •     Click on My Tax Timeline
  •     Look under Some Things You Can Do (below your 2016 return status)
  •     Click on Add a State (this is to get in to your return)
  •     Once in your return, click on the My Account at the top of the page on the right
  •     Click on Print Center to view and print all your State return, payment voucher and filing instructions (select all forms and worksheets)

This section will show the most updated version of everything you've done up to this point. The instructions included will let you know what to send in and where if necessary, keep an eye out for forms that indicate that a signature is required.

Alma

•     Click on My Tax Timeline

thack52oj

Exactly what I needed thank you
Alma

Your welcome, glad to help.