orl-alex2

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

Unless you paid the 2019 TurboTax account fees with a credit card, then you will have to wait for the IRS to accept the e-filed tax return before you can print the 2019 tax return.

oldsumbitch957

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

Last night I paid TurboTax with a Visa credit card.  You can check order # TTWCCB149455473. 

Now.  I want a copy of my 2019 tax return. 

ChondelLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

For information on how to obtain a copy of your 2019 tax return, please click the link below.

How do I get a copy of a return I filed this year ...

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

@oldsumbitch957 wrote:

If you have filed the 2019 tax return then sign onto your TurboTax account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a state.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

oldsumbitch957

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

Based upon my experience with Turbo Tax customer service, y'all less competent, efficient, and useful than **bleep** on a bull.  I pledge to actively discourage anyone from using you at any and all opportunities.

Trying to get copy of my returns 2019.

@oldsumbitch957 wrote:

Huh??

Your question was answered correctly.  

Scroll down and click on Add a state.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.