Solved: Transcripts

Fresh4357

Transcripts

What does the “as of date” mean on your transcript? My as of date is 2/17 however my transcript are blank (meaning none of my return information is on it EXCEPT me filing as head of household 

CassLO

Transcripts

It is the date when they expect to complete your return. It most likely means that the IRS has not processed your return yet.  You should check the IRS "Where's My Refund"site, that will provide the most up to date information.

"Super bluedeb Level 12"

To track your Federal refund, visit the Where’s My Federal Refund? site  You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status

Note: You will need your social security number, filing status, and refund amount in order to track your refund.

If your return is still pending and not accepted yet by the IRS, you will need to wait until it's accepted to check the status on the IRS website. Be sure when checking Where’s My Federal Refund? site that you are entering only your Federal refund amount. This can be found on your Federal form 1040, line 21a. Also if you paid any fees out of your federal refund, use the refund figure prior to the deduction of he fees.

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

You can track the status of your state return by following the directions in the following TurboTax FAQ.

How do I track my state refund?

CassLO

Transcripts

"Super bluedeb Level 12"

When will I get my IRS tax refund?

How do I track my state refund?

stephronl

Transcripts

My transcript has said N/a but today our info was listed and shows confirmed ddd code 846

JakailaLO

Transcripts

Since your return is no longer being handled by Turbo Tax please use this link for assistance with the IRS codes:  here,  keep in mind the explanation for them may be a bit cryptic.