Solved: Today I received 1098-T. I had already entered the information without the 1098-T. The information I entered is correct but should I amend?

Today I received 1098-T. I had already entered the information without the 1098-T. The information I entered is correct but should I amend?

I filed my studies without using a 1098-T since I did not had it at the moment. Should I amend and enter the information using the 1098-T now that I received it?

If the information you entered matches what was reported on the 1098-T that you received, you should not have to amend your return.