wellmade100

Today 2/26/2020 makes 21 days since my taxes were accepted and I still don’t have my refund?

I have no tax code when I look up my tax refund on the irs where’s my refund app and I also have not received any letters regarding my refund?
ChondelLO

The IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, you can call the IRS directly to check on your refund status.

When will I get my IRS tax refund? - Community

wellmade100

Thanks, I called the IRS today and they said that my taxes are on a hold and they sent a letter.. they did not say for what so I’m a confused and very frustrated.