cjmawhirt

The TurboTax file for 2018 only shows page one of my 1040 tax return. How can I access the whole return to print it?

Kat

There is now only one page (well, two half-pages combined) on the PDF of your 1040.  See the screenshot attached.

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

1040.jpg

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

1040.jpg

cjmawhirt

Thank you!  Bless you!  👍👍

Kat

@cjmawhirt  My pleasure!  Blessings to you, as well!