4KELLEYCLAN

The IRS website states my refund was sent on 23 February. I'm wondering a) will it come from the IRS or from Turbo Tax? Also, when can I expect the refund in my account?

mesquitebean

See above discussion.

mesquitebean

Who it will come from depends on what options you chose.   When coming directly from the IRS, the IRS says to allow 1-5 days due to variations in different banks' processing times/procedures.

If you chose to pay any TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, it will go first to an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.  If you chose that method, we can tell you how to monitor the funds at the intermediary company's website that handles that.
4KELLEYCLAN

Thank you for your response. I paid to file already so I assume it comes directly from the IRS.
Lisa995

You may want to look at the copy of the return you kept for your records and verify that the routing and bank account numbers are correct.  It should be on page 2 next to the refund amount.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
4KELLEYCLAN

Thanks. I checked and all the information is correct.
mesquitebean

There probably just hasn't been enough time.  This is a weekend, and it won't count unless your bank updates over the weekend.
4KELLEYCLAN

I figure as much, even though my bank likes to day they release the funds as soon as they come in. Thank you.
mesquitebean

You can check with your bank Monday.  They can tell you if there was an attempted deposit that failed.
mesquitebean

See above discussion.