The IRS website says my refund was delivered but I haven’t seen it yet from TurboTax what’s going on?

Did you request to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund?

TT does not receive refunds. Were you having  TT fees deducted from it?

Yes I always do but it’s been 3 days since it was delivered.

Since you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted.  The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

For the status of your tax refund you will need to contact the third party processor, Santa Barbara Tax Product Group, using their website - https://www.sbtpg.com/

Tax Products Group Contact Information - https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing