ddhenderson89

The IRS tool still says my refund is being processed how can I find out when it will be sent? It has been almost 2 months.

Still being processed after two months what could be the problem how do I find out
Lakeisha

Correct the Irs would be able to give you the most Up to Date information. It looks like you will have to wait for your Return to finishing processing

•   You would need to contact the Irs directly at 800-829-104. You can also track your Refund at Irs.gov
  • Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. local time, unless otherwise noted. Residents of Alaska and Hawaii follow Pacific time. Puerto Rico phone lines are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.
I hope this is helpful!