turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed my returreturn jan 29. I was accepted and had my refund amount. Now tuebo tax is pulling up like i never filed

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AmyW

I filed my returreturn jan 29. I was accepted and had my refund amount. Now tuebo tax is pulling up like i never filed

The IRS started processing tax returns on January 29th, which is much later than previous filing seasons, and they have a large accumulation of tax returns to process and has caused a delay in some taxpayers receiving their refunds. 

After your return has been successfully transmitted, then it will be accepted, processed, and approved. After the approval stage, your refund will be issued. 

After your tax return has been accepted, any refund will typically be issued within 21 days. 

If your tax return has been accepted and you have checked Where’s My Refund, and haven’t seen a status update, that is typical because the IRS won’t have record of the return until it is in the processing stage, so no need to worry.

[updated 2/26/2018  5:45 am]

View solution in original post

5 Replies
AmyW

The IRS started processing tax returns on January 29th, which is much later than previous filing seasons, and they have a large accumulation of tax returns to process and has caused a delay in some taxpayers receiving their refunds. 

After your return has been successfully transmitted, then it will be accepted, processed, and approved. After the approval stage, your refund will be issued. 

After your tax return has been accepted, any refund will typically be issued within 21 days. 

If your tax return has been accepted and you have checked Where’s My Refund, and haven’t seen a status update, that is typical because the IRS won’t have record of the return until it is in the processing stage, so no need to worry.

[updated 2/26/2018  5:45 am]

This is exactly what im talking about. I know my refund amount. I want to know if anyone has recieved theirs yet. Because i cant log into irs2go and i have not received my refund. I filed jan 29
AmyW

I have updated my answer to better assist you.

Yes! That answer helped to settle my nerves. Thank you so much
AmyW

It was our pleasure to assist you.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies