The IRS sent my refund out yesterday but my bank has no record of it. Does it come through you first?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The IRS sent my refund out yesterday but my bank has no record of it. Does it come through you first?

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9

It depends. If you elected to pay your refund fees out of your return, then it goes to the third party vendor to deduct the fees and then will be deposited to your account.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Highlighted

I also am having the same problem. Status says refund sent yesterday but nothing in my account. Who is holding the money? I know turbo tax gets it and then they deposit it into the account. Or am I wrong?
Highlighted

I am having the same problem. Did not pay fees through refund. Was suppose to receive on the 15th. Help!
Highlighted

These guys are clowns I'm using H&R block next year. My friend already got his
Privacy Settings