The IRS sent my refund out yesterday but my bank has no record of it. Does it come through you first?

It depends. If you elected to pay your refund fees out of your return, then it goes to the third party vendor to deduct the fees and then will be deposited to your account.

I also am having the same problem. Status says refund sent yesterday but nothing in my account. Who is holding the money? I know turbo tax gets it and then they deposit it into the account. Or am I wrong?

I am having the same problem. Did not pay fees through refund. Was suppose to receive on the 15th. Help!

These guys are clowns I'm using H&R block next year. My friend already got his