quinceq81

The IRS says that my refund has been released from being under review but I still haven't received an update. How long does it take for them to release my funds t

I filed on 01/26/2018 then was accepted two days later, on February 15 my bars went away and I called the IRS and they said that I was under review come. I did some research and found that they were telling people in my same situation that they are under review.  So I called three days ago and the IRS says that my refund was released on Monday and that I have to wait for a refund date. How much longer do I have to wait for a refund date?

WillK

It depends on if the IRS has released all of your refund or is changing the amount that they are refunding based on the review they did of you return. It can take them a few weeks to update the information and set a refund date. Keep checking back. 

WillK