TJ5

The IRS says my 2018 Income Tax Refund filed by Turbo Tax of $322.00 was direct deposited into some account I know nothing about. All I want is my refund. Can someone help me please?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Did you request to have the TurboTax account fees paid from the federal tax refund?

Assuming that you requested to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from your federal tax refund, the IRS will send the refund to a third party processor to have the fees and the service charge deducted. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return.

For the status of your tax refund you will need to contact the third party processor, Santa Barbara Tax Product Group, using their website - https://www.sbtpg.com/

Tax Products Group Contact Information - https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

TJ5

No, I did not request to have Turbo Tax account fee deducted from my tax refund. I paid directly on-line with a card.

Did you request to have the refund deposited onto the Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?  If not, then check the routing number and account numbers you entered on your tax return for direct deposit.  

The routing and account numbers should be shown on your federal tax return Form 1040 on Lines 20b and 20d.  They also are on your Federal Information Worksheet in Part V of the worksheet.

Download your tax return from Print Center so it will include all forms, schedules and worksheets.

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets