sterner2018

The IRS refund tool says my refund has been sent to my bank account Feb 14 2018 and it's Feb 16 2018. Just wondering how long does it take to be funded in my bank?

amycrice1977

Did you ever get it? Mine was sent on 16th & it’s 19th still nothing
sterner2018

No same here been sent on the 14 and still nothing. But today is a holiday so most banks are closed, so maybe tomorrow but still nothing yet.
NjoyBhappy

Once the IRS website states they have issued your refund, it could take up to 5 days before you receive it. 

Taken directly from the IRS Where's My Refund FAQs: "Please wait 5 days after we’ve sent the refund to check with your bank about your refund, since banks vary in how and when they credit funds. (It could take several weeks before you receive a mailed refund check.)"

Related Information: