dynonsf

The IRS received my return on 03/05/2019. I owe them money. Are they going to take that money out of my Bank account?

Carl

Did you authorize the IRS to take money out of your account? Look at lines 20b, 20c and 20d. If your account and routing information is there ***AND*** it's correct, then you authorized the IRS to take it out of that account. Otherwise, it's up to you to either mail a check to the IRS, or pay it online at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.irs.gov/payments">www.irs.gov/payments</a>. Payments made/received after Apr 15th are subject to additional interest and a late payment fee.

How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?

You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:

1.     Open your return if it’s not already open.

2.     On the [Your name], your 2018 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.

3.     On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.

4.     On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.

5.     On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2018 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.

6.     The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.

Related Information:

·         How do I review the federal refund method I chose after filing with TurboTax Online?

·         What is Adobe Reader? Where do I get it?