TurboTax will only show the status of returns (not refunds), such as Accepted. You will not be able to directly track the status of your refund(s) from within your TurboTax account(s). TurboTax is not connected the IRS or state department(s) of revenue refund tracking tools. Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information:
- Why does Where's My Refund say "approved" but TurboTax still says "accepted"?
- Why do some refunds take longer than others?
- Why is my IRS refund taking longer than 21 days?
- PATH Act delayed refunds for some filers
Also, if you chose to pay TurboTax with your federal refund, once the IRS reviews and approves your federal refund, the amount is sent to a third-party, who processes the TurboTax fees and the remaining amount is deposited into the bank account you provided. The state refund(s) must be reviewed and approved and will be sent directly from the state(s) (no third-party is involved). Please review the following link(s) and the link(s) embedded on the webpage(s) for more information:
- https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230418728-What-s-the-status-of-my-2018-refund- (You may use this link to track the status of your federal refund if you used the Refund Processing Service.)
- How do I track my state refund? (You may use this link to track the status of state refund(s).)
- What is the Refund Processing Service?
Who provides the Refund Processing Service?
Still have questions?Make a post