dev00100000

The IRS never received my 2019 tax return. I thought I e-filed with Turbo Tax months ago, where can I go to check this and fix this mess?

william lairmore

I am trying to file my 2020 tax return and keep getting rejected using turbo tax. The IRS sent me a transcript that says I have a credit of 2773.00 and that is what I paid last year but they act like they never got my return just the money from the check we wrote them. What happened and is this why I can't file my 2020 return due to an error?

Then try entering 0 for the AGI if they haven't processed your 2019 return yet.  Did you efile or mail 2019?  They are still trying to catch up processing mailed returns.  You might need to print and mail it again.