Solved: The IRS is holding my taxes for further review. How can i speed things up. This has never happened before and i need my money

The IRS is holding my taxes for further review. How can i speed things up. This has never happened before and i need my money

If the IRS has not sent you any letters requesting further information, there is nothing to do on your end and you simply need to wait.

If they have sent you information requests, respond to the instructions as soon as possible.

So why did this happen and am I still going to get my refund

Only the IRS can tell you why.  You will still get your refund if they do not change anything, and you have no offsets.