turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Confused because now I’m getting worried like something is wrong with my return 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

52 Replies

Irs wmr site as of Friday is saying they have no information about my refund as if I’m putting in the wrong information when all last week I checked and it was on one bar

Still nothing keep saying wrong information

I am going through the same thing, it says "You may have entered  the wrong information." I did not.
rtraverjr

If you filed a joint return check under the other social security number I've heard of this happening a lot and people just put in the other social security number or also check under head of household or single
yjacocks

The IRS has a glitch in their system. I had the same issue and I called the IRS to speak with a representative and told her that I could no longer see my status on the IRS app because it stated my information was incorrect, but I was able to check the status a few days ago. The representative checked in her system and stated “my refund was processing”. So you may have to call or just keep checking the system and hopefully they get it back running correctly.

@yjacocks thank you I’m so confused like what’s going on how can they not have my refund status

Do you by any chance have the number I can call?
quoya619

@yjacocks mines is doing the same exact thing did you get a update?

I’m still not able to see if I updated keeps saying the same thing idk what’s going on
quoya619

@cherriesplz24 hope it’s nothing and we get good new with the next update
kadeejad

I had the same prblem, is anyone else seeing to ask for ref#9001 when they call?

Yea still no luck though @quoya619
quoya619

Maybe this weekend we’ll see progress @cherriesplz24
babybird0917
Returning Member

I'm having same problem.  Filed 2.15

I assume it's just a glitch. I know everything I have entered is correct. I havent even been able to see bars since filing.  Very upsetting
quoya619

I hope so @babybird0917
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies