The filing instructions that printed with my Feder...

The filing instructions that printed with my Federal return are wrong and have the wrong address on them is my turbo tax hacked??

I think someone may have hacked into my account, the zip code started with 20 something and mine starts with 15

If your personal address is wrong, log back into TurboTax and click on My Info to update the data. 

If you are concerned about the security of your account, please immediately change your password and if further concerns persist reach out to us here: Contact TurboTax.