turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On turbo tax the blue status bar is all the way across, but when I check on the IRS website where's my refund, it shows just processing. What's all this mean?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

On turbo tax the blue status bar is all the way across, but when I check on the IRS website where's my refund, it shows just processing. What's all this mean?

The blue bar simply indicates that the estimated date provided by Turbotax for your refund to arrive has been reached. The TurboTax date, is again, simply an estimate. The IRS will notify you if there is some kind of issue. You should continue to check the IRS website on a daily basis-the information is updated every 24 hours when available.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
EdwardLO

The blue bar simply indicates that the estimated date provided by Turbotax for your refund to arrive has been reached. The TurboTax date, is again, simply an estimate. The IRS will notify you if there is some kind of issue. You should continue to check the IRS website on a daily basis-the information is updated every 24 hours when available.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies