turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3pugmom

Can not print my 2018 Alabama State Taxes

thanks for the info.  having the same issue with AL.  :(  Hoping it will work after 2/21...

Went on line to AL.gov (<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://revenue.alabama.gov/individual-corporate/taxes-administered-by-individual-corporate-income-t...>) You can find the Form 40 and supporting documents that Turbo Tax has water marked FORMS NOT FINAL. Then transpose from Turbo Tax the numbers. I will wait a couple of days to see if Turbo Tax can get it right.

Good Luck
land2019

I still cant print from my state and today is the 21st.  has anyone been able to print state from turbo tax.  It looks like I am going to have to obtain from the state and hand write in my numbers.  

same here, no Alabama state tax forms available, and it is the 21st

saying the date has been moved to 2/28 very frustrating
land2019

I am finally able to print the Alabama forms today

I too can now confirm the Alabama forms are printable and no longer have the watermark. When i started the program today (2/23/2019), i was asked by the TT program to download an update. I saw that the Alabama form (which stated a 2/21/2019 Update), the Federal Forms (said Critical Update), and some program updates were downloaded. Looks like the update fixed the issue. I also double-checked my refund amounts before and after the update and it was the same. Should be good to file now.

I had to go in help section and manually request update. Auto update did not get Alabama state forms. I was able to print a copy to mail in without “do not file” on it.
mikewr3

I have e-filed the federal and created a PDF of the AL return. When I open the PDF all forms exist and filled out. However, when I print it there are about 4 pages that come out blank. I have tried this with several PDF programs and printers. If I can see all the forms in the PDF viewer, why can't I print them? I'm beginning to think this is to cause us users to pay the extra money to e-file!

I encountered a problem that prevented printing either the Federal or State.  Was on the phone with customer service for more than two hours without a solution.  They promised escalation and that someone would follow up in '24 to 48 hours' - that didn't happen, BUT when I tried again at the 48 hour point, I found that an update had become available in that period that solved the problem.
land2019

I am having the same issue....Your Alabama return is currently unavailable to view, print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet.  

Thank you

all forms will be ready to print 2/21/19 per customer service.
rjr2al

Why aren't they available now? They have been in the past years.
rjr2al

They are available at <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://revenue.alabama.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/18f40.pdf">https://revenue.alabama.gov/wp-con...>
so why aren't they available in Turbo Tax?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies