Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

peaceave

After I filed my taxes I got an additional WW2. I entered the amendment. It said it was accepted. When I got my taxes I only got payment for the first WW2, no amendment.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

After I filed my taxes I got an additional WW2. I entered the amendment. It said it was accepted. When I got my taxes I only got payment for the first WW2, no amendment.

It takes 3-4 months to process an amended return.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Check the status of a printed and mailed amended tax return, Form 1040X, at this IRS website - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return">https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-re...>
peaceave

Thank you I just did and it says there was no Amendment filed

Has it been over 4 weeks since you mailed the amended tax return?

It takes 3-4 months to process an amended return.

peaceave

Does it show in your TurboTax profile that it was accepted? Because mine is only showing the initial W-2 amount.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies