If you requested a paper check it is going to come through the mail.
This will help you determine the method by which you will be receiving your refund or how you chose to pay any taxes owed. These steps can not be performed on the TurboTax Mobile App, you will need to sign into your account at https://turbotax.intuit.com/ using the same login credentials you used on the app.
- Open your return if it's not already open.
- On the Tax Home screen with the amount of your refund and status, scroll down and select Add a State (don't worry, we're not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools then Print Center.
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2019 federal returns and Include Government and TurboTax Worksheets (optional), then select View or Print Forms.
- The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2019 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund."
Most Federal REFUNDS are issued within 21 business days of the return being accepted by the IRS (this is not based on when you filed).
Please keep in mind that once you e-file or mail your return only the IRS has any control over it.
You have to go to Where's my Refund to get any further information.
Here is help for tracking your Federal Refund:
Here's help for tracking a state refund if you are getting one:
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"