turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Talk to a live expert to get the help you need.

STIMULUS CHECK WILL IT GO ON TURBOCARD

Debit cards that are used by many tax preparation companies such as H&R Block and Intuit’s TurboTax as well as the Direct Express programs do qualify to receive these direct payments. That’s because these cards (H&R Block’s Emerald Card, Direct Express and TurboTax’s debit card) are linked to an actual bank account (with routing numbers) and all should qualify for the economic stimulus direct payment. This is relatively new information.

Joe87

checked my downloadable tax form on TurboTax website and my direct deposit number is different than my turbo card bank account number. Routing number is the same just different account numbers for some reason. Anyone else have this?

Instead of waiting for an answer couldn’t you just make a way? I mean more or less you should at least be able to let us switch our banking information. 

If y’all are working hand in hard with its then how come you all don’t know if the stimulus will go on the turbo card?and why it don’t say anything no pending deposits or anything

Just in case they don't go on our turbo cards below is a link to change your direct deposit information. The ability to change it is coming in mid April.  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

THIS is why turbotax will not process your stimuls deposit, and they have known since the 26th of march.

Can we get an answer please ? Would really like to know if I’m gonna be receiving paper check or if this will go on the turbo tax card. It seems to have an account number and routing number for direct deposit so I don’t see why not.

April 16th you can go on irs.gov/coronavirus and change it. These people are so ducking and dodging people's questions with legal premade quotations makes me sick

Where did u find this info ?

FB_IMG_[phone number removed]1.jpg

You guys need to get your **bleep** together 

So basically stop panicking & be patient ?

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus-tax-relief-and-economic-impact-payments

https://turbotax.intuit.com/coronavirus/

@Kylajayy

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Why is it taking so long ? People can miss there chance waiting on you all!  

You guys are an fing joke.  Still dont have any answers still feeding us the same line of BS.  How do you not know anything people are literally receiving their money through online banking companies like chime, current and varo.  But yet turbo tax who make it their business to know everything about the IRS cant even tell their own customers what's going on.  I know one thing turbo tax will never get my business or my families business again.

It's not active yet . Go to IRS website than go to stimulus page and scroll down not the link for NON FILERS it's s different link and it says it will be active next week.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies
v