turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

samdub41

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

@stephen8335 I wish you luck I know we all need our money please keep us updated

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

Thanks much , you as well.  I was told all i had to do was verify so hopefully we all will update

Yep I filed 1/29 excepted same day got letter verified on March 4 still no update. This is ridiculous. I feel like so many other people have got their money already but all of us haven’t.  

I also verified 2/19 @marjoefarquhar it said my processing date 3/25/19 and 570 code ! I don’t see no 846 code on there yet and my cycle code was 20191005 ... wmr haven’t update or anything

@shenilastevenske did you get that cycle code from your transcripts? I requested mine thru the mail, so I don’t know my cycle info yet. I saw someone say they’d gotten the deposit before wmr updated. I’ll keep you posted

Still nothing verified on 2/25

Yes @marjoefarquhar I got it from transcript it’s say process 3/25/2019 which is Monday n a date for April 15th cycle code 20191005

@stephen8335 keep us posted

No update yet so idk , I was thinking to call but then I said no I'll wait a couple of days.  Then I will call. I got my state on Friday,  I'm just waiting on these slow *as federal  refund to post. Sheesh.

I usually update on saturdays! Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since i verified! Praying I don’t have to wait the full 9 weeks. I saw a forum from last year and one guy didn’t get his until the 9th week.

I’m thinking ifThere was something else wrong with my return they would’ve sent another letter by now. All I got was the ID verified which I did by phone on 219. So hopefully I’m just waiting on a date. If they provided a direct deposit date on WM are a lot of people would feel a sense of relief. It’s the not knowing that’s killing us

I just got off the phone with a guy from the IRS, he said that if you e-filed and had to verify,  your return is then manually processed and that your basically waiting in line for a tax rep to look at it.

stephen8335 - sorry it did not update yet -- still praying for those that have not gotten their DDD - I noticed calling the IRS is like trying to get a chance of winning bingo, maybe you get someone to give you more info, esp, if it has not been 21 days from the date they updated to say missing this or needed that. I really hope they that can in IRS change this process, we should know immediately if something is wrong, esp, thru e-filing and ....very important a faster way to get it to them that is secured because this waiting on letters and faxing to a black hole is crazy and sressful.. no matter how many filers because if many institutions are using secured platforms to transmit things via online, so can they to process the data and relay it because WMR is not enough or relaible as we see it. The only way I was able to get any information was by forums like theses and able to log on to constantly check my transcript to then finally get a DDD - thats insane when it is 2019 yet we are using 100yr way to communicate / update, etc.

@sunshine22 so true , so true , there is nothing else wrong with my return I'm just waiting for them to hit a button to send the return, sheesh

And yeah, I agree, that if anything is missing that is an automatic manual processing which takes longer thru ....and again that process to start it off by first mailing a letter to people, to learn anything is always by mail to get info needs to change. When we should be able to log online on that platform with our own credentials we can create and recall it in the present, and therefore, as soon as they identify a problem it is keyed in normal English language, no codes and references to something else of internal verbiage -- but what is needed or a checklist ...and once we do get to fax in or call it in to verify, then that same online log in with our own credentials to get access to view, we can know what is the status and are we on track to when it will be. Also, to know if they got any documents requested and when they requested as well as received it and where we are in the line for completion. Period. Otherwise we are using outdated technology and processes to get the refund completed. It is frustrating and a lot of stress. It took 4 weeks, a month to get the letter in my case, and a week before calling I got confusing and not specific info because they could not or indicated what they saw or didn't see. Idk, Smh
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies