turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

leisa54

How long does it take to get your state refund back. Mine been gone since Feb 2 2018??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ModestaL

How long does it take to get your state refund back. Mine been gone since Feb 2 2018??

North Carolina Department of Revenue states, "The average processing time for refunds is usually 6 weeks from the date they accepted or received the return."

However, if it has been more than 12 weeks since the NCDOR accepted (received) your return and you still don't have a refund, they ask that you call them toll-free on 1-877-252-3052.

You can track your refund on the North Carolina Department of Revenue's Where's My Refund? page.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ModestaL

State refund processing times vary from State to State. Which State do you live in?
leisa54

North Carolina

Same here Virginia still has mine processing
ModestaL

@abarneswash State refunds differs for each State. Please submit a new question for Virginia and myself or another agent will answer it (specifically for Virginia).
ModestaL

@leisa54 see answer below for more details regarding NC refund process.
ModestaL

North Carolina Department of Revenue states, "The average processing time for refunds is usually 6 weeks from the date they accepted or received the return."

However, if it has been more than 12 weeks since the NCDOR accepted (received) your return and you still don't have a refund, they ask that you call them toll-free on 1-877-252-3052.

You can track your refund on the North Carolina Department of Revenue's Where's My Refund? page.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies