turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ktown143

So my taxes were accepted March 03,2020 I received my state but haven’t got my federal yet. Has this happened to anyone else?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Geminii04
Returning Member

So my taxes were accepted March 03,2020 I received my state but haven’t got my federal yet. Has this happened to anyone else?

I filed 2/29/20, was supposed to receive by 3/21/20. It is now 4/6/2020 and I have not received my federal but I got my state back on 3/9/2020. I also tried calling the IRS and local and everything is closed.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Federal and state tax returns are processed by 2 separate entities so one being processed before the other is a usual occurrence. If it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, please follow the steps in the link below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

***Please not that IRS call volume may be extremely high and or call centers may be closed during this time.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Geminii04
Returning Member

The page for Where's My Refund doesn't help me. It continues to say Refund is still processing, a date will be provided when available. It has been well over 21 days since my taxes were accepted, almost 3 weeks past when I was supposed to receive it. I tried calling the 800 number and got a machine saying unavailable to speak to someone live.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies