savetheunlikely9

Since my taxes this year are a little more complicated than usual, I'd like to take them to a tax professional. I can't access without paying for the upgrade. How to pay?

I know who to upgrade to the pro edition, but then the website says "don't worry, we'll add it to your refund." How can I pay the $30 and get my information without filing?

MarilynG

If you go to Print Center towards the bottom of the left-hand black menu, you will be asked if you want to Pay Now (see screenshot).

If the tax professional looks over your return and agrees that it is correct (which they will probably do at no charge to you), you can always come back into TurboTax and complete your efile.

MarilynG