afp459262

Since filing last year my bank account has changed. I would like to do the direct deposit refund option. How can I change the account associated with my profile?

ErinH

If you are a returning customer, TurboTax may prompt you to deposit your tax refund into the same account you used last year, if you wish to change it please try this:

1. Ensure the box underneath the account info stating I want my refund deposited into this account is unchecked.
  2. Scroll down and click Continue.
  3. A page will display that says, Let's get your bank account info.
  4. Enter your new or updated account info you want your 2016 refund deposited in to.

ErinH

2. Scroll down and click Continue.