prophetabbott

Short and sweet. My returns are through TurboTax. I received a Federal refund through turbo tax. Direct deposit. Will the IRS use that information from You for stimulus?

Kat

Yes, as long as you qualify for the stimulus payment.

How will the stimulus package impact me? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat