turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

chris27

I got a new computer and lost last year's partnership tax return and file to import into this year's tax software. Can Intuit get me a copy of last year's tax return/file

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I got a new computer and lost last year's partnership tax return and file to import into this year's tax software. Can Intuit get me a copy of last year's tax return/file

Sorry, the only copy was on your computer or any removable back up devices you used.

Carl
Level 15

Unfortunately, no. THe only place the partnership return form 1065 exists is on your computer. If you didn't make a backup, then its lost and you'll have to enter everything manually. Hopefully you have a printout or PDF file of the 1065 to work from. Otherwise, you'll have to get it from the IRS which will take a few weeks.

See this TurboTax support FAQ concerning moving tax files to a new computer - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901474-how-do-i-move-my-tax-data-file-to-another-computer

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies