tjb432005

Santa Barbara bank says my refund amount I'm giving them is wrong I have no offsets IRS has amount I have

defrauded

Santa Barbara Bank intends to keep your refund as long as possible so that they can invest it and all the others it is stalling.  They make money, and you lose.  Rather than just complaining here, post an official complaint with the Attorney General of California. Intuit and Santa Barbara Bank are both California companies, and if enough complaints are filed with the Attorney General, he hopefully will investigate these companies and stop their illegal procedures.

The complaint is just a short on-line form. Here is the link to the State of California Office of the Attorney General, and the form you will need.

https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company