turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

No still in processing ,still waiting 🤷🏼‍♂️

Refund

Yes child tax credit and apparently the irs is getting these stimulus checks ready but there are still people like me that filed feb 2nd and I still do not have my taxes I sent the 1095 form on march 3rd and still my tax status has still not changed it says still being processed no refund date available 

Refund

Did you also send in the 8365 (not sure if that's the correct form) that goes along with 1095 form? If not this is why your return is taking longer to process.

Refund

I think this child tax credit this while thing with people who file EIC is while our taxes us bs it never been a issue all these years some strange reason people filing for children aren't getting there money but that have sad 1200 stimulus check smh give us our taxes we worked for

Refund

My transcript said received date March 2-April 15 what does this mean 

Refund

Yes I have this problem I filed January the 29 then  had to fax insurance papers to the IRS on February 21st and now it is April the 11th and still not receive my taxes it is still saying processing

Refund

Yeah and I've tried the past 2 weeks to call them and of course no luck

Refund

To all those still waiting I received mine on April 1 just happened to check my bank account that day and it had been deposited. Checked wheres my refund tool it said still processing. Checked it again before posting this comment it says still processing just saying keep a close eye on your account

Refund

I am in the same boat approved the 29th of January faxed all the paperwork and still sitting on processing

Refund

Yes there is no one answering the phones

Refund

Same as you! Grrrr.  Accepted 01/31, faced 1095A March 02 and it just says “processing” and  there’s no one to call and ask what the heck is going on. Hoping maybe when they send my stimulus check they will also send my refund. Fingers crossed. 

uckylop
Returning Member

Refund

Get an advocater they can help with an additional two weeks u should have ya funds or at least an answer to wats going on

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies