You asked I haven’t filed taxes in the last three years and want to get it caught up. What do I do?

You can use TurboTax to create, complete and file a prior year tax return, 2018 thru 2016, by purchasing, downloading and installing on a personal computer one of the desktop editions for each tax year needed from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

Prior year tax returns can only be printed and mailed, they cannot be e-filed.  Print, sign, date and mail the tax return to the IRS.  Include with the mailed return any forms W-2 and 1099 which have taxes withheld.  There are no penalties for filing a tax return after the due date if filing for a tax refund or there are no taxes owed.

When mailing multiple tax years use a separate envelope for each tax year.  Consider using a tracking serviced, return receipt required, from the US Post Office so that you will know that the mailed tax returns were received.