turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

#WMR2019

I am looking for all my old friends on here so we can all stick together like we do every year to support each other during dis stressful time of da year so @1angrymama and @jcm2016 where are you guys these forums are a lot different this year though and a little difficult to find people

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

878 Replies

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 @I am here I couldn’t find the forum this year I was looking for everyone.... Let’s do this hopefully this year will be better than the others.... I been waiting to link up with u guys

#WMR2019

Heyyyyyyy and ikr I have been looking for the other guys as well I am praying we have a great tax year this year

#WMR2019

@ddenese80 no luck finding any of the other guys? I can’t even find any of our old forums to look them up...

#WMR2019

@1angrymama i can’t either I tried to look up the other forums as well and I couldn’t they have changed everything around this year I found you by going through my emails and then coming over putting in your name maybe I need to try to find some other names through emails also because I would love to get with the other guys also

Zach5959
Returning Member

#WMR2019

Well this is the first time I’ve posted on the forum but I am extremely stressed bc I am a stay at home mother of my 3 year old son and 14 month old son. My Father their biological grandparent has fully supported us the entire year minus TANF i received the first several months and food stamps the entire year.  I had absolutely no help from their father every time we would stay at his house for a week or two here and there he made it so miserable I would leave.  He’s now filed taxes and claimed my sons.  I only have a court order to release form 8332 every other year on our 3 year old I am the primary residential parent and this is my year to claim him,and on our 14 month old I am the full sole custodial parent.  He filled two days before my Father did, anyone else dealing with this problem 

#WMR2019

@Zach5959 so sorry to hear that now I am not dealing with that at all but I pray that you can get what is due to you because that is not fair at all

#WMR2019

I just pulled my transcripts up online and it have my new address on it so I am assuming they are working on mine I am praying I get the path act message by next Saturday I filed 1/28 and got accepted the same day my transcripts are blank but it have as of feb 17 on them but no amount yet but at least I know that they are working on it because otherwise my old address would still be in the system 

#WMR2019

Hey guys I’m here 

#WMR2019

@Boswell120  Finally heyyyyyyy we been looking for everyone 

#WMR2019

heyyyyyy I was looking for y’all I’m like where is our old thread at lol

#WMR2019

I’ve been looking for everyone as well. This site is confusing this year 

#WMR2019

It really is confusing I liked the other tread a whole lot better 

#WMR2019

Hey @Boswell120  glad u found us how has it been for everyone this year and @ddenese80  did u have any luck going thru ur emails I’m sure everyone is having the same problem we did trying to get thru this new thread.....

#WMR2019

@1angrymama no unfortunately not but I sure would like to get up with everyone else though 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies