Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wmr no bars

I was accepted on 1/28 my status never changed from accepted. Yesterday bars were removed and now it just says “your refund is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available. Tax code 152. I have no tax credits no eic or actc and filed as single. Anyone else out there like this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

66 Replies

Wmr no bars

Mine WMR did the same thing! I had 1 bar and then it went to no bars and the message that my return is still being processed. I have no EITC or ACTC. I filed 2/1, was accepted 2/1, married filing a joint return. It has been stuck like that for almost a week now. Very frustrating!

Wmr no bars

I was accepted on 1.27 and my wmr bar is still one one. I’m not too worried yet, as I know (because I’ve read it a thousand times in these chat rooms... thanks turbo tax professionals, we got it 😉  it can take the full 21 days sometimes.  

Wmr no bars

The wait is sooo annoying 🤦🏽‍♀️

Wmr no bars

In the same boat. It'll probably take the full 21 days. 

Wmr no bars

EXACT same boat. Filed 2/3 accepted fast on 2/3 within 45 minutes. First bar to accepted and shows refund amount to the side. Then sometime tuesday my bars all disappeared and now says" Your tax return is STILL being processed.  A refund date will be provided when available. 

(then underneath Tax topic 152) ALSO wiht my refund amount now GONE and just the Dec 2019 date to left. 

Wmr no bars

I filed and was accepted on 31st our bars, amount disappeared on the 10th I called of course told to call back in 20 days but I decided to call one more time yesterday and got a very nice women who viewed my return and said it was resended because of two errors that they corrected and is now being processed if I dont see any changes by 20th I will call back

Wmr no bars

Do any of you have an offset that you know of? I owe KY unemployment. I'm just trying to figure out if there is a common thread among us.

Wmr no bars

My amount and bars disappeared on the 10th I did speak to a very nice wo.en who took the time to view my return and told me its was resended because of to error she told me three letters but cant remember any how she said errors were fixed now processing which means they send your return back and you must wait that why they cant gerantee 21 day return . I assume the amount is taken because if they find math errors amount would be different!! Waiting is hard if it's been 21 days call

Wmr no bars

I have no off sets no child credits .my husband and I just have mortgage interest and medical we already got state back. All I know is she said there were two errors they fixed and sent back to be processed 

Wmr no bars

Hi, I’m in the same situation as you. I filled on 1/26 and was accepted on 1/27 I still have one bar. I filed single and with one child. My mother and sister filed two weeks after me and already have a date. So what I’m asking from you (not being in your business) but from your review are you saying “you got yours” as in you’ve already received your refund?! This wait is annoying   Lol

Wmr no bars

No we have not received a DDD my bars ,amount disappeared on 10th I finally spoke with someone who took the time to locate my return it took her sometime to locate it said it had been resended because of two errors they fixed and now it has to be sent back to processing this is why I assume they cant guarentee 21 days . I.m still waiting but I did get state . My 21 days are up on 20th I will call back then if no change . Good luck 

Wmr no bars

Thank you so much for answering me back ☺️ I believe I have to do the same and call them because I entered one wrong number on my address... do you think that would have a hold up on mines?! 

Wmr no bars

Yes I believe so they verified all that when I called about my issue I would call 

Wmr no bars

Thank you so much I really appreciate your help ❤️

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies